Wednesday 24 July 2013

Video of an Irish Holiday

I love promoting Ireland as you know & today I came across a really fantastic amateur video on Vimeo, taken by Canadian, Stephen Parker.  It is one of the best amateur tourist vids I've seen of Ireland & for me, was a nostalgic trip down memory lane.

It's 20 mins long & if you're Irish & living away from home or have been on a holiday to Ireland or are about to go, then sit back & take a look at this clever piece of holiday footage. 

Click here to view --> A Fortnight Plus Half - An Ireland Adventure - By Stephen Parker

I've watched it three times already & I only found it an hour ago!

Many of the locations featured in the video are places I visited last year on my 30 days Around Ireland.  Here below are my own photos of some of those places.

  









 

No comments:

Post a Comment